10 February 2007

The red cardi really did get done in ten days! I'm just waiting to throw it in with the laundry before blocking. It's knit with a synthetic blend and pretty sturdy, so I'm not too concerned with how I handle it. It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned, but I'm still happy. It's very cozy. Pictures and specs to come.

I got back into my RIP, which I'm more motivated to work on now. I'm not quite feeling the Felted Tweed raglan I had to rip out a couple months ago as I need to recalculate everything (I noted the swatch measurements incorrectly). However, I just got yarn and needles for a project I've been eyeing since it came out--Venezia from the Winter Interweave. I'm really excited about this, and it will be one of my first Project Spectrum pieces.

I'm not into a lot of different colors in one piece so I've decided to work it in three colors. I ordered some KnitPicks Pallette in bark, sky, and cream so the pullover will look something like this only the brown will be much darker:

Brown and pale blue is one of my favorite color combinations.

Labels: ,