01 July 2007

Catching up...

I've been doing a lot of knitting but not a lot of updating.

FO: Dulaan Project



Red hats: Basic double crochet hats, Patons Wool-Ease in cranberry, G/4.5mm hook
Red sweater: Basic top-down raglan, Patons Wool-Ease in cranberry, US6/4mm & US8/5mm needles
Purple socks: Basic cuff-down sock, Sirdar Country Style DK in heather, US4/3.5mm needles
Blue hat: Basic knit hat, Sirdar Aran with Wool in denim, US8/5mm needles
Blue scarf: 2x2 rib scarf, Sirdar Aran with Wool in denim, US7/4.5mm needles
Time: Projects worked on and off since January. Mailed out June 18th.
Notes: Not much else to add except that I learned how to crochet (sort of) by watching various videos on the internet.

A couple would-be FOs if only I had the materials for finishing.

Isabella for which I'm waiting for a crochet hook so I crochet the picots for the armhole edgings (instead of the knitted version as called for).



And the Pea Pod Baby Set from Interweave that needs buttons.



While I'm waiting, I started Wicked from Zephyr Style in Lion Brand Cotton Ease in terracotta.

Labels: , , , ,