11 August 2007

Caught up...

Finally got myself caught up on the Mystery Stole. Clue 3 took one day like the first two while the bigger Clue 4 took a couple days. Since I was caught up by the time Clue 5 was released I decided to take my time with it and finished on Wednesday.

While I waited for the sixth clue, I frogged the Ribbed Tofutsie. It's now going to be Monkey by Cookie A.

You can't really see the lace pattern although I'm not sure if it's the colorway doing that or the kinks in the recently frogged yarn. I've modified the pattern to be worked toe-up in order to use as much yarn as I can. I'm more or less working backwards. I used the Magic Cast-on to cast on the number of toe stitches left at the end, flipped the chart upside down with a couple minor adjustments, and I will be knitting a short row heel.

I'm going out of town for a week so this will make good travel knitting. I'd take the Mystery Stole if it weren't for the beads.

Labels: , ,